ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

ZTV News segments don't really appeal to me that much. On top of Caxx's voice acting sounding a bit on the amateur side—look who's talking, right? HAH—Zone-Tan really IS a bit of a bitch, and for a while I couldn't really get into the whole "news" thing because of that.

That said, I loved this one immensely—just as much as I loved ZTV News Episode 2—and because of this episode, I've found myself sort of warming up to the purple-haired mascot.

About this episode:

This episode's appeal, at least for me, was mostly in the guest segment—just like in episode 2. The difference being, Zone-Tan completely made the scene in this one.

Caxx's voice, I realize, is a perfect fit for Zone-Tan, and this episode highlights that with neon-tentacle-green, fluorescent ink.

Her banter with BennettTheSage in this episode, is by far the best Zone-Tan/Narrator interaction thus far.

Her voice acting with Harry was pretty solid too, and really fleshed out a lot of Zone-Tan's character. It was so good, that I actually found myself thinking, "Awww. She's conscious about being a drawing."

<NOTE: I do NOT mean aware. I mean conscious in the way that you'd be conscious of a really big pimple when around your crush.>

All this time, I saw Zone as this, as the TV-Tropers would say, Karma Houdini—emotionally untouchable. This episode really erased that notion from my mind, and now I'm looking forward to more of these in the future.

Raw Latex Raw Latex

I SMELL A SERIES :D

Stickman Can't Fight 7 Stickman Can't Fight 7

A great improvement over the other episodes.

There's quite some artistic dissonance between several of the art styles you used for the characters, and the writing could be better.

The alternating between voice overs and text is done sort of haphazardly, but is forgivable.

I suggest that Black learns how to do drunken boxing legitimately. It would be awesome.

Look up Hyun's "Drunken Stick" if you haven't. It's on here too, and it's awesome. I think Black would benefit from an upgrade, after 7 episodes of nil. Maybe get him drunk to make it kick in?

guitan11 responds:

dude, who HASN'T!? Hyun was actually a guest star on episode 5 :D

PowerTrip PowerTrip

This has got to be the best animation on here that I've seen in a while.

Versus.034 Versus.034

That was awesome stuff. Hope to see more from you.

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

&quot;Wut&quot; My Ass. &gt;:[

ORLY, Dikkop? And I suppose stories are your thing? And what the fuck is with your giving a fuck about the arena? Son, I am disappoint.

(Bwahahaha, you can't reply. >:])

Back to business. Loved the anim. Creative and fun to watch. Not as intense as the usual stick fights, but that's to be expected, right? If it were, the effect of the anim would've been destroyed. Hope to see more of these.

~K.Y.D.

Sloth Rape: The Musical Sloth Rape: The Musical

The Hell Is This?

Aren't you a happy little bastard? >:] What the hell is this? It has potential, but you probably didn't make much of an effort in the rape scenes. I'm sorry, but a blam is in order.

Sidorio responds:

I apologise sincerly for not putting my heart and soul into animating a sloth raping a black man.

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Animation Style -Beautifully Executed

The screen dynamics was perfect. Never have I seen such elegant execution in the screen dynamics in this movie. The art could've been improved and the sound was crappy, but the animation more than made up for it.

Good show.

~K.Y.D~

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

How beautiful.

This has got to be the best flash I have seen to date. It's certainly rich with symbolisms and subliminal messages. If I am not wrong, this shows us that the past is just the past. If we do not learn to move on, we lose track of everything.

Right or not, I will devote myself to voting 5 on this everyday. Thank you for this masterpiece. You have just won over a true fan.

Keep working hard.