-Luminé- -Luminé-

Predicable

Don't get me wrong. I just chose predictable as the summary for lack of a better word.

Thing about this piece is that when you listen to it, it feels as if you're taking care of a delicate flower. You know that pitch comes up or down in the next seconds and you beg it to, so that it doesn't destroy the beautiful composition; to your relief, it does and you are overjoyed. You are overjoyed that this precious and delicate flower lived for as long as it could, before meeting a breathtaking end.

This piece is the perfect combination of mystery, triumphant tune, tranquility, energy and life. At several if not most points of the piece, it exemplified growth and development much like that of a playful child growing into a loving adult. In the end, the development slows down and ends with an air of tranquility and solemnity that I cannot describe.

Well done.

ChronoNomad responds:

I must admit, I momentarily thought the worst when I first saw that summary subject, but you explained what you truly meant admirably. The score in the corner gave me some indication that being predictable was not necessarily a bad thing in this case, as well. All is as it should be, thus making it predictable in its rightness. To have my composition compared to a breathtakingly delicate flower is also an honor. All things that have a beginning must eventually come to an end...

Sweet Satisfaction Sweet Satisfaction

Great Composition

The start sounded rather pompous for some reason. The middle kind of sounded like an apology for the strong beginning. It was great nonetheless. The segue between the two moods was almost flawless and the piece left me awestruck. The only problem is that it neither ends abruptly nor fades out. It doesn't even end normally; it kind of just fizzles out like a car running out of gas.

MarkySpark responds:

You are right. I am going to change the ending. Watch this space.

-So Far- -So Far-

Re: Late Night Experiments

The thing about late night experiments is that you always get one of two products.

One is a total brain fart and the other is pure awesomeness. This composition is the second one. Good job.

Determined Battle Determined Battle

This is great.

The starting 20 seconds or so reminded me of giant robot battles, and so did the ending minute. The melody suddenly changed into something calmer somewhere in the middle, which I usually hate. This however, just worked.